Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Andrew gets the Pleasure Mag cover!

Hey everyone!

I hope yall had a good summer and that you're ready for that killing season coming up. I haven't been updating the blog much these days but I promise I'm going to do it more often since the new blog will be up in front of our new website.
Riders will post their news, photos and videos so you can follow them on the website.
We'll post the news and videos of our riders as always.

Guess who got the cover of the new German mag, Pleasure? Yeah right, that's Andrew Brewer, killing it in front board on that huge ledge for the new FODT "The Arena" movie. Don't miss his part on the new flick, hella sick!

Congrats Andrew!!!

-Alix

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Whattadya know, yet another great site to add to my reader!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.

Anonymous said...

What a great post, I actually found it very thought provoking, thanks

Anonymous said...

A fantastic read….very literate and informative. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

I found this informative and interesting blog I think it’s very useful and knowledgeable. Thanks.

Unknown said...

It's a great post really! As a same headwear lover I marked it and will come to see again.
http://www.caps-china.net www.hats-china.net