Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What's up Mike?

Hey Friends !


Here is Mike after a long long summer ! I needed a break from the snowboard after a super long season. I have been everywhere, Austria, Swiss, Utah, Alps, Germany... it was a great year, the first for me with Landing and I am so stoked to be part of it !


However my season finished with the Nomis photoshoting at Kaunertal, with Alvaro Vogel, Michi Zirngbil and Ethan Morgan shooted by a good friend Lorenzo Verdinelli ( www.fizza.it ). It was so nice cause there was also my homie Luigi Cappello from Italy ( Bataleon, Grenade ) that is back after a bad period !



From early june until 26 August I was in Spain for working at Nomis growing and to learn spanish better, and of course for surfing.





It was a supernice summer but now is time to look foward and to start training for a snowboard season that is gonna be super funny!


Always thanks to Landing Headwear, Etnies, Spy Optics, Nomis Design for all their support !


thank you my friends... talk to you soon


mike


myspace.com/feelsomething

No comments: